Huddle for Hunger High School Challenge
We encourage local high school students and sports teams to help combat hunger in our community by joining the Huddle for Hunger initiative. Representatives from the top three schools will be recognized at the Bills vs. Buccaneers game on October 26.
Here’s how it works:
Step 1 – Sign up your school to participate by filling out the registration form below. We will provide a digital toolkit with logos and promotional graphics for anyone registered. There is no deadline to register, but you must complete the form in order to be eligible for any of the prizes.
Step 2 – Collect non-perishable food items for FeedMore WNY. Use #BillsHuddleforHunger in any posts and e-mail photos to HuddleForHunger@bills.nfl.net. Some ideas include:
• Host a “Huddle for Hunger” food drive at one of your sporting or school events.
• Put out donation bins near the entrance doors, cafeteria, etc. Donation bins are available for pick-up through FeedMore WNY, or you may use your own (please note on the registration form).
Step 3 – Show your school spirit and bring your donations to the Huddle for Hunger Food Drive at Highmark Stadium on Tuesday, October 17th between 4pm-7pm.
All local high schools are encouraged to participate to win one of the following:
• Buffalo Bills-themed visit to your school and 4 tickets to the October 26th Bills vs. Buccaneers game
• A Tour of Highmark stadium and a Wegmans tailgate party for 50 students and 4 tickets to the October 26th Bills vs. Buccaneers game
• Buffalo Bills prize pack and 4 tickets to the October 26th Bills vs. Buccaneers game
*Winners will be selected by a committee of representatives from the Buffalo Bills Foundation, FeedMore WNY, and Wegmans and will be based on qualitative criteria in the following categories: “Most School Spirit”, “Most Creative”, and “Best Overall Huddle for Hunger Program.”
We hope you will consider teaming up with us as we Huddle for Hunger for our community!
For more information email HuddleForHunger@bills.nfl.net.